Even if you eat right...
Today's fruits and vegetables lack yesterday's nutrition. Read the news report on how our food has far fewer nutrients than they did 50 years ago.
Dr. Willett, chairman of the Dept. of Nutrition at Harvard School of Public Health said "...supplements (should) be included as part of a healthy diet."
But do you know where your supplements are made? In less than a decade, China has captured 90% of the U.S. market for vitamin C. For the full story
So which vitamins are safe? Choose supplements that:
- Have clinical studies and testing to prove the effectiveness and safety
- regularly performs extensive and rigorous testing on all their products
- performs regular testing of raw products to insure purity, potency, safety
- insures that products are all natural and pure, free of pesticides and herbicides
- manufactures products free of artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- and has a Landmark Study to prove that people had markedly better health using these supplements.
To see which product stands up to such rigorous scrutiny click here.